At Same Day Hot Water Service we understand better than most just how high Australian electricity prices can be. With your hot water systems contributing a significant portion of your home’s energy costs it is one of the best places to look into for investing in energy-efficient solutions.
Heat pumps work by extracting heat from the air outside your home and transferring it to refrigerant coolant, which then compresses and produces a large amount of heat. This system results in far less electricity used to heat your water than conventional hot water systems.
Sanden has developed some of the highest quality and most reliable heat pumps available on the market today, making them an excellent choice for anyone looking to switch to more energy-efficient hot water systems and save money on their energy bill. At Same Day Hot Water Service we offer Sanden sales, installation, maintenance and repair, everything you need to ensure you’ve got hot water all year round.
Sanden Hot Water Heat Pump System
Sanden has more than 50 years of experience in heat transfer technologies, making them one of the best-known brands on the heat pump system market. A Japanese-owned global business, Sanden brings the innovation and high manufacturing standards of the country to everything they do, creating one of the most advanced, energy-efficient and reliable hot water heat pump systems in the world.
What makes Sanden Heat Pumps one of Australia’s top choices as a hot water system?
Sanden hot water heat pump systems use industry-leading technology to provide some of the most efficient and reliable hot water systems in the world. Some of Sanden’s top features include:
- High Coefficient of Performance. Sanden requires radically less electricity to heat water than conventional systems, in fact, it uses around 0.84 kW of energy to produce 4.99kW of heat, making it extremely energy efficient.
- Excellent heat recovery. Sanden heat pumps have an excellent rate of heat recovery, up to 50% faster than typical heat pumps.
- Low operating costs. A Sanden Heat Pump uses 80% less energy than traditional hot water system, saving you significant money on your energy bill and reducing your household carbon footprint.
Sanden Hot Water Heat Pump Installation
At Same Day Hot Water Service we offer the full range of services for our Sanden customers. If you are looking for a new hot water solution Same Day Hot Water Service can provide you with expert advice and excellent prices on all our models. Once you’ve made your choice we offer same-day installation, maintenance and repair, to ensure you’ve always got the comfort of hot water in your home when you need it most.
Looking for the right hot water system today?
Contact Same Day Hot Water Service today on 1300 721 996 to buy and install your new Sanden heat pump, or for repair and maintenance of your existing system. We specialise in fast response times, ensuring that we get your hot water up and running quickly and conveniently.
Prices listed next to each heater* are for supply and install in the Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, and Melbourne areas only. Supply & Install prices are for like for like installations. Tempering valve if required is an additional $185.00
All of our Sanden Water Systems have Nationwide delivery and in the majority of cases shipping is free!
ATTN QLD & WA customers: Please contact our Referral Agents for installation information
Sanden Heat Pumps
Interested in Sanden Heat Pumps? Call Same Day Hot Water Service now.
- Pricing is subject to site conditions and onsite inspection.
- Note: laundry, apartment, and cupboard installations will likely require onsite quotation and may not be subject to advertised pricing due to complexity of works.
- Supply & Install prices are for like for like installations.
- Supply & Install prices include removal of old system.
- Supply & Install products purchased by credit card are subject to an additional 1% surcharge.
- Open air free parking space will need to be provided by customer at the same location as the installation. Additional charges may apply if this cannot be provided.
- Additional ($90.00 Incl GST) cost for installation of a cold water expansion valve if required.
- Hot Water Systems may require a 20% restocking fee.
- Non 50˚C preset models require a tempering valve ($185.00 inc GST) if feeding bathrooms or general hand washing areas.
- Additional ($90.00 inc GST) cost for installation of 15mm Duo Valve if required.
- Additional ($110.00 inc GST) cost for installation of 15mm Pressure Limiting Valve if required.
- Additional ($65.00 inc GST) cost for Concrete Slab or Pizza Base if required.