Stiebel Eltron hot water systems are known for their high quality, reliability, and efficiency. Stiebel Eltron is known for providing consistent heating services with maximum efficiency over years of use, made with German Engineering for Australian conditions.
At Same Day Hot Water Service we offer a full range of options for our customers including Stiebel Eltron sales, installation, maintenance, and repair, making us a one-stop shop for all your hot water needs.
Stiebel Eltron started its journey almost one hundred years ago in a small workshop in Germany and has since grown into one of the most well-respected hot water heating and renewable energy brands in the world. Today, its products span a host of home comfort solutions including instantaneous electric hot water systems, compact storage water heaters, and hot water heat pumps. Stiebel Eltron’s global success is underpinned by its focus on developing quality heating solutions customised to the local market, ensuring that every one of its hot water systems and heaters works at maximum efficiency.
Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Systems and Water Heaters
Stiebel Eltron provides a hot water system and water heater for every home with a range of 3 phase instantaneous hot water heaters, single-phase electric instantaneous water heaters, open vented compact storage water heaters, and mains pressure compact storage water heaters. The team at Stiebel Eltron has a passion for providing energy efficiency in water heating to homes and prides itself on original and innovative solutions.
A Stiebel Eltron hot water unit can deliver hot water with fast heat recovery and the ability to accurately regulate during seasonal and temperature changes. With a vision to save water and create more energy efficiency, when using a Stiebel Eltron hot water unit or water heater, you can rest assured that you will be getting value for money, good hot water quality, strong heat capacity, and overall energy-efficient home comfort solutions.
What Makes a Stiebel Eltron Hot Water System One of the Best on the Market?
Stiebel Eltron has grown its reputation over the years as one of the best hot water systems on the market based on its excellent quality and industry-leading designs.
Some of the reasons Stiebel Eltron is so popular include:
- Quality German manufacturing. German manufacturing is famous for its high quality and excellent workmanship. Stiebel Eltron relies on its own expertise at every stage of the development process, from design all the way to manufacturing, ensuring that the end product is perfect every single time.
- Global brand, with a local flavour. Stiebel Eltron might be a global brand with facilities all around the world but its success in Australia comes down to its ability to deliver products suitable to the local environment, providing efficient, powerful heating solutions for Australian properties.
- A focus on long term reliability. German quality made suitable for local conditions means that Stiebel Eltron hot water systems are some of the most reliable, durable hot water solutions in the country.
- Sustainability and low running costs. A clear focus on sustainability means that every Stiebel Eltron product is made with energy efficiency in mind, lowering your energy use and saving you money in the long run.
Stiebel Eltron Hot Water System Installation
At Same Day Hot Water Service we provide a full range of services for Stiebel Eltron hot water systems and heaters, including Stiebel Eltron sales, installation, maintenance, and repair.
If you are looking for the right hot water system for your home or property Same Day Hot Water Service is dedicated to helping you make the right choice. Our large range and nationwide reach mean that we can offer you the best system for your needs at the lowest price. Once you’ve made your choice we offer same-day installation services, making your purchase as simple and convenient as possible.
Contact us today for your hot water system installation, maintenance or repair
Call Same Day Hot Water Service today on 1300 721 996 for further details around Stiebel Eltron sales, installation maintenance, or repair, or to have one of our expert technicians deliver hot water to your door in no time.
Prices listed next to each heater* are for supply and install in the Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, and Melbourne areas only. Supply & Install prices are for like installations. Tempering valve if required is an additional $185.00
All of our Stiebel Eltron Water Systems have Nationwide delivery and in the majority of cases shipping is free!
ATTN QLD & WA customers: Please contact our Referral Agents for installation information
Stiebel Eltron Heat Pumps
Interested in Stiebel Eltron Heat Pumps? Call Same Day Hot Water Service now.
Stiebel Eltron Electric Hot Water Systems
Steibel Eltron DHF13Buy Now
Stiebel Eltron DEL18Supply Only $1,200.00
or 4 payments of $300.00 with Afterpay
Supply & InstallNSW $1,650.00Buy Now Supply & Install (NSW/VIC/QLD)
Stiebel Eltron DEL27Supply Only $1,250.00
or 4 payments of $312.50 with Afterpay
Supply & InstallNSW $1,700.00Buy Now Supply & Install (NSW/VIC/QLD)
Stiebel Eltron DHB-E 27Buy Now
Stiebel Eltron DHE18Supply Only $1,480.00
or 4 payments of $370.00 with Afterpay
Supply & InstallNSW $1,930.00Buy Now Supply & Install (NSW/VIC/QLD)
Stiebel Eltron DHE27Supply Only $1,530.00
or 4 payments of $382.50 with Afterpay
Supply & InstallNSW $1,980.00Buy Now Supply & Install (NSW/VIC/QLD)
Stiebel Eltron DHF15 (NSW ONLY)Supply Only $870.00
or 4 payments of $217.50 with Afterpay
Supply & InstallNSW $1,320.00Buy Now Supply & Install (NSW/VIC/QLD)
Interested in Stiebel Eltron Electric Hot Water System? Call Same Day Hot Water Service now.
Same Day Hot Water Service supplies and installs Stiebel Eltron hot water systems in these areas:
- Pricing is subject to site conditions and onsite inspection.
- Note: laundry, apartment, and cupboard installations will likely require onsite quotation and may not be subject to advertised pricing due to complexity of works.
- Supply & Install prices are for like for like installations.
- Supply & Install prices include removal of old system.
- Supply & Install products purchased by credit card are subject to an additional 1% surcharge.
- Open air free parking space will need to be provided by customer at the same location as the installation. Additional charges may apply if this cannot be provided.
- Additional ($90.00 Incl GST) cost for installation of a cold water expansion valve if required.
- Hot Water Systems may require a 20% restocking fee.
- Non 50˚C preset models require a tempering valve ($185.00 inc GST) if feeding bathrooms or general hand washing areas.
- Additional ($90.00 inc GST) cost for installation of 15mm Duo Valve if required.
- Additional ($110.00 inc GST) cost for installation of 15mm Pressure Limiting Valve if required.
- Additional ($65.00 inc GST) cost for Concrete Slab or Pizza Base if required.